So I used love to call people and talk on the phone...And I still do..But I always feel like i might be calling at a bad time...I don't to take up the other persons time. But maybe this is just showing me that I need to not be so busy so i have time for people when they call me. Not that anybody really calls me much...As i never call anybody else much! But maybe if i'm feeling like i might take the other persons time that goes to show that i have too much going if i worry about the other persons time....cause if they would call me... would i be availible?! So now that DID NOT make sense...
But today I did take the time to call some people! Well, really i had some questions to ask Grandpa. He didn't answer so I called Grandma...She didn't answer so i call Shilah to see if she knew were they were! :-) so Then Grandma called me back and i got to talk to Grandma and Shilah for a little while! Did they make me feel like i was taking their time? NO! I felt Like they wanted to talk to me...that they were Happy i called! Thanks ya'll! :-)
I really do like talking on the phone....even though it take up time...it's worth it!
Just my rambles....Geneva
But today I did take the time to call some people! Well, really i had some questions to ask Grandpa. He didn't answer so I called Grandma...She didn't answer so i call Shilah to see if she knew were they were! :-) so Then Grandma called me back and i got to talk to Grandma and Shilah for a little while! Did they make me feel like i was taking their time? NO! I felt Like they wanted to talk to me...that they were Happy i called! Thanks ya'll! :-)
I really do like talking on the phone....even though it take up time...it's worth it!
Just my rambles....Geneva
Comments