1. this is my last week at the store...
2. I stopped and chatted w/ the neighbor lady this evening...she needs her well cover painted to look like a tractor! any fish in the sea to bite that worm?
3. we desperately need rain...
4. next friday i leave for LA...
5. we youth girls had a wonderful gathering last night...
6. yesterday we cleaned a trailer that had 3 sets of curtains on just about every window!
7. Man!!! I wish Norvan's would come!
8. Monday we did 3 bushels of green beans! Mom and Maurita are doing them tomorrow again...i have to work...
9. I have 2 signs that have to be varnished yet tonight and the one doesn't have paint on the back of it yet....:-/
10. i have 2 dresses i need to work on before next friday...
11. I went shopping this morning....think i got everything i need for LA now...
12. Mom and Dad and the 7 youngest are heading for FL Friday morning...
13. Ryan and I get the house to ourselves this weekend....
14. I have to work Saturday...
15. it was around 100* today...
16. Next week Grandma and Aunt Jean and Uncle Allen's are going to be here!
17. The past 2 weeks have been absolutely obsurdly busy!
2. I stopped and chatted w/ the neighbor lady this evening...she needs her well cover painted to look like a tractor! any fish in the sea to bite that worm?
3. we desperately need rain...
4. next friday i leave for LA...
5. we youth girls had a wonderful gathering last night...
6. yesterday we cleaned a trailer that had 3 sets of curtains on just about every window!
7. Man!!! I wish Norvan's would come!
8. Monday we did 3 bushels of green beans! Mom and Maurita are doing them tomorrow again...i have to work...
9. I have 2 signs that have to be varnished yet tonight and the one doesn't have paint on the back of it yet....:-/
10. i have 2 dresses i need to work on before next friday...
11. I went shopping this morning....think i got everything i need for LA now...
12. Mom and Dad and the 7 youngest are heading for FL Friday morning...
13. Ryan and I get the house to ourselves this weekend....
14. I have to work Saturday...
15. it was around 100* today...
16. Next week Grandma and Aunt Jean and Uncle Allen's are going to be here!
17. The past 2 weeks have been absolutely obsurdly busy!
Comments