~ my logs need dusted and I have to dig out a ladder to do it....
~tapes from childhood are kinda fun to listen to again...
My little brothers were intrigued in a Wendy Bagwell story I thought everybody in my family knew...
October 1st isn't very far away and I've got some work to do before I get there....
It must be butterfly season...
The skies are beautiful most days the past couple weeks....
We need rain.....BAD
It's fun to goof off with a little brother again even when he's in Haiti....
Calving season in full swing makes milking take a little longer then normal....
Working in greenhouses is HOT work!
Raspberries sure are fun to have around...
Me and trim work don't get along so good.....
The garden is about to be over....thinking about planting more things....haven't yet but should this week...
It's good to get the sewing machine service occasionally...my machine is a different machine since Pennsylvania....
There are a lot of hummingbirds around my house....
Clean cars are nice....but give it half a day.....it won't be so anymore...
Life is good....I'm busy....and ready for October 1st!!!
~tapes from childhood are kinda fun to listen to again...
My little brothers were intrigued in a Wendy Bagwell story I thought everybody in my family knew...
October 1st isn't very far away and I've got some work to do before I get there....
It must be butterfly season...
The skies are beautiful most days the past couple weeks....
We need rain.....BAD
It's fun to goof off with a little brother again even when he's in Haiti....
Calving season in full swing makes milking take a little longer then normal....
Working in greenhouses is HOT work!
Raspberries sure are fun to have around...
Me and trim work don't get along so good.....
The garden is about to be over....thinking about planting more things....haven't yet but should this week...
It's good to get the sewing machine service occasionally...my machine is a different machine since Pennsylvania....
There are a lot of hummingbirds around my house....
Clean cars are nice....but give it half a day.....it won't be so anymore...
Life is good....I'm busy....and ready for October 1st!!!

Comments